Kolkata’s beloved Asian fine-dining restaurant Vintage Asia at J W Marriott has come up with a new menu that promises to ensure a happy experience for the gourmand,
keeping the signatures from the previous menu still a part, and adding dishes to expand the gastronomic experience. The new menu is specially curated by Chef Tan Kwang Aik.
What’s new on the menu?
There are a quite a few gastronomic additions to the new menu but here are a couple of our faves:
- Vegetarian dimsums such as ‘Hot and sour Xiao Long Bao’, ‘Ying Yang Yam Bean’ and non-vegetarian options such as ‘Pumpkin Prawn’ and ‘Chicken spicy Coriander’.
- For appetizers, the new additions are ‘Wok Tossed Peruvian White Asparagus, Edamame, lime butter’ and ‘Thai Chili Grilled Prawn’
- ‘Wok Tossed Peruvian White Asparagus, Edamame, lime butter’
and ‘Thai Chili Grilled Prawn’
- Heaven for Tofu lovers – ‘Hot pot Tofu, Onion, Peppers, Black bean Sauce’, ‘Wok Tossed Pak choy, Young Corn, Broccoli, Thai Yellow Bean Paste’, ‘Stir Fried Lotus root, Snow peas, Black Fungus’
- For all your curry cravings – ‘Thai Green Chicken Curry, Pak Choy, Snow Peas, Basil’ and ‘Chiang Mai Prawn Curry’
- ‘Spicy Basil fried rice’, ‘Singapore style Mei Fun’ and ‘Cantonese Pan Fried Noodle, Egg Sauce’ available in vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
Dinner (all days) – 7:00 pm to 11:45 pm
Lunch on Saturdays – 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Brunch on Sunday (set menu)– 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Level 1, Vintage Asia, J W Marriott Kolkata.
Dress Code: Smart Casuals
Pocket Pinch for Two: INR 3000 Plus
Sunday Brunch Charges: INR 2000 AI or Al-a-Carte
For Reservations: +91 33 6633 0000
Here’s Why You’ll Find Us Over There Again!
Vintage Asia offers a blend of contemporary Asian cuisine with modern cooking techniques, within one of the most unique dining settings in Kolkata. offers a blend of contemporary Asian cuisine with modern cooking techniques, within one of the most unique dining settings in Kolkata.
We loved the minimalist decor with the rustic wooden touch as well as the Chef’s Studio for exclusive private dining. Our personal favourite was the Pumpkin Prawn which almost melted in our mouth. We couldn’t stop gorging on their mouth-watering delicacies, nose tingling aromas and soul-stirring bites. We can’t wait to go back for more!
Photographs taken by Woven In Light Photography